by Overland Exposure
Our CAMPS Ambassadors, Dan and Manda said Membinup Beach, WA is 100% WOW!
Here’s what they said:
- 1hr East of Esperance
- Off-road set-ups only as the road is unpredictable and dirt. The entrance to the beach was tight, but our big rig fit, just!
- There is a camping area behind the dunes/beach, but only a few large spots and the rest are small. You can camp on the beach itself but be mindful of soft sand.
- No facilities at all, so fully self contained is required
- Tides come up really high so think about where you set-up camp
- Seals and sharks frequent the area – take that info how you like
- Do the right thing, look after the place, take all of your rubbish with you, use a toilet not the dunes and if there are too many camped here, come back another time!
Score 15% off Camps 12 B4 (Easy to Read with Photos) by adding in the below code at checkout.
Add the code EXPLOREAUS into the checkout and SAVE today!