by Overland Exposure
Our CAMPS Ambassadors, Dan and Manda said Membinup Beach, WA is 100% WOW!
Here’s what they said:
- 1hr East of Esperance
- Off-road set-ups only as the road is unpredictable and dirt. The entrance to the beach was tight, but our big rig fit, just!
- There is a camping area behind the dunes/beach, but only a few large spots and the rest are small. You can camp on the beach itself but be mindful of soft sand.
- No facilities at all, so fully self contained is required
- Tides come up really high so think about where you set-up camp
- Seals and sharks frequent the area – take that info how you like
- Do the right thing, look after the place, take all of your rubbish with you, use a toilet not the dunes and if there are too many camped here, come back another time!
Happy camping! Thanks to Overland Exposure for the amazing photography.
See more in the Camps Australia Wide App and check out the listing in your guides.
If you would like order your own CAMPS Pendium, here is a special coupon code for you:
…and you’ll receive $20 off! Add the code into the checkout!