Tickets are selling fast for the Stars of Charlotte Plains on June 23 to 26 and they are closing bookings soon. We loved our adventure out near Cunnamulla, Queensland – especially the hot mineral water swims!
Station matriarch, Robyn, is giving speeches for the 100 year celebrations! Plus there are surprises and a whole lot more!
- Fun run in colourful costumes
- CP’s Got Talent
- A Petting Zoo
- A Yabby Delve
- Hot Artesian Baths (maybe some ice ones as well if you dare)
- Sensational sunrises, stars, and sunsets
- Sit by the campfire and mix and mingle with people from all over
Muso line up
- Redneck Gentlemen
- Amy and Andrew Ryan
- Claire Russell and Brett Rogers,
- Gold Creek Band
- Chris Vineburg
- Wood-Fired Pizzas
- Lamb on the Spit on Saturday
- Camp oven cooking
- Barista coffee and more
Get your Stars of Charlotte Plains weekend pass before they sell out! Kids under 5 are free. And the station is pet friendly.
Score 15% off Camps 12 B4 (Easy to Read with Photos) by adding in the below code at checkout.
Add the code EXPLOREAUS into the checkout and SAVE today!