Bellinger River Tourist Park is located at Repton, between Urunga and Coffs Harbour, on the New South Wales North Coast.
Big thanks to Debbie Witt for sending through these photos between kayak trips, fishing and family time out these holidays.
This pet friendly caravan park has all the features – swimming pool with kid’s pool, children’s playground, private boat ramp, dump point, on site shop, camp kitchen and BBQ (pictured) plus awesome river frontage!
Find it on the new updated CAMPS AUSTRALIA WIDE App and CARAVAN PARKS 5 book.
- Things to do and see nearby:
- Browse markets in nearby Dorrigo and Coffs
- Drive the Waterfall Way
- Visit galleries
- Wander through North Coast Botanic Gardens
- Sample local beverages at a Winery and Distillery
- Local restaurants and bowling club
- More fishing, swimming and exploring their beautiful local area
Pre-order your newly released Camps 11 book today! Simply enter the code: preorderCAW11 and save up to $27!