We have some exciting news – you can now receive the latest and Australia’s most comprehensive book of caravan parks! Caravan Parks 6 is now available in our webstore!
As a valued customer, we are offering $10 off for the special new release.
You can find your like minded community on the road, just wear the gear!
This is a special offer only for our valued CAMPS community – we thank you for travelling with us. Just use cp6save10 at the checkout.
Caravan Park 6 has some exciting new features:
- New pet friendly symbols
You can identify if a site is pet friendly or not, on the maps, as well as the listings.
- More facilities in the listings
On top of the traditional symbols, we have added more colourful symbols like pets seasonal, generators, gas bottles, glamping and games rooms.
- Fishing and swimming!
You can easily see if you can swim (in waterholes, creeks, dams or the ocean) and fish nearby the park or if it is recommended as 4WD only.
- Address and GPS
Not only is the GPS listed, but a street address for easy navigation is now included.
Here’s what our readers say:
A great compilation of maps & parks
We’re new to caravanning. Caravan Parks 6 is a great compilation of maps, parks and information. Staff were super helpful and book arrived quickly and in good condition. Very happy with our purchase. Anne Steele
The best caravan travel guide
This book is the most comprehensive and easy to use book for finding and using caravan parks. The information is invaluable. Dale Bedford
Travelling is easy for you with Australia’s favourite RV travel guides:
- Identify pet friendly parks on the map, as well as the listing
- Easy to find parks with fishing, swimming and 4WD access
- More facilities listed with colourful new symbols
- Hema’s most detailed road atlas
- Street address as well as GPS coordinates
- FREE Camps App subscription
- 100% researched and updated
- Fold out map of Australia to plot your travels
- Each state is colour coded with a state map and routes
- Search caravan parks by town – with one index for the whole country
- Complete list of public dump points
- 100% Aussie owned family business