Clover Hill Camping has changed its name to Charleys Creek Campground.
This pet-friendly campsite is located on 35 acres of bushland adjacent to Charleys Creek, but also within walking distance of Chinchilla town centre and Lions playground.
Owners, Ursula and Steve, are Chinchilla locals, who welcome campers with all types of rigs to their beautiful property, for a truly tranquil experience.
What to see and do in Chinchilla?
- Charley’s Creek walking track
- Take a photo beside the Big Watermelon
- The Watermelon Festival is on every second February
- Fish at Chinchilla Weir (also a camp spot – recently updated)
- Chinchilla Museum (and miniature train)
- Fossicking – local petrified wood is sought after for its quality and colours. Digging is allowed on two properties. You need a valid fossicking licence.
- Art Gallery
See the Camps Australia Wide App for more information.
Score 15% off Camps 12 B4 (Easy to Read with Photos) by adding in the below code at checkout.
Add the code EXPLOREAUS into the checkout and SAVE today!