We’ve updated price ranges for the Camps Australia Wide App – please aware Bellingen Showground is no longer budget priced. Rates increased this month for powered and unpowered sites, includes amenities. Under 5s are free.
Bellingen is a beautiful town in the mid NSW coast region, and the showground is close to shops and the river. It is pet friendly (pets on leads) and glamping is now available, too. It has accessible amenities and room for Big Rigs.
Bellingen is in the mid NSW coast region – a beautiful town south of Coffs Harbour. The showground is close to shops and the river.
What to do:
- Historic Hyde Street and delicious fare in hip cafes
- Federal Hotel
- Kayak and canoe on the river
- World Heritage-listed rainforest in Dorrigo National Park
- Travel the scenic Waterfall Way
- Check out Dorrigo and coastal towns of Urunga, Sawtell and Coffs Harbour
- The farmer’s market is held weekly in the showgrounds, as well as the monthly Community Market.
Order before 30 April, 2023 and receive 15% off our top selling travel guides.
Choose from: Camps 12 B4, Camps 12 A4 or CampsPendium.
Add the code SALE23 into the checkout and SAVE today!
Download the Camps App for iPhone/iPad or Android