Did you know CAMPS AUSTRALIA WIDE have an app?
Unlike other camping apps in the market, you know you can rely on CAMPS.
Not only does it include free and budget camps – but you will also see caravan parks, day use areas and dump points across all of Australia.
In fact, the CAMPS AUSTRALIA WIDE App has all the listings in CAMPS book as well as our CARAVAN PARKS book.
And it is currently less than $10!
Now with more sites and symbols
You will love our latest generation Camps App, Heatley and I use it with the books – they work really well together. I like that you can search an area whilst we’re on the road. Remember, it includes all the sites – including caravan parks, and rest areas – at a glance.
It’s easier to use
With feedback from hundreds of users, here’s how our team have ensured it is easier to use than EVER before:
- The App can also be updated daily, and with all the sites we’ve added lately, that is something that you will definitely want.
- You can also check out photos, add your own, or a review of the site. Plus you can give a star rating, create favourites and share sites with friends.
- Images are available both in Online and Offline mode. Don’t worry about WiFi or a phone signal, you can download the maps and sites before you leave. No matter where you are you will have all the vital information at your fingertips.
- The easy to understand symbols show what’s at the site, like toilets, showers, disabled facilities, shade, power, pet friendly and more. They are also applicable to motor homes, big rigs, maximum stay allowed, dump points, fees and many more.
- Simply touch the icon on the map to open the site information or you can search by town and site name.
- As cheap as chips – it is the only camping guide you will need for the whole of Australia. To stay up to date after your purchase, there is an “In App” subscription option. This will enable you to receive new and updated information.
- Maps are by Google or Apple, you can switch between the standard map and satellite. There is an offline map when you do not have cellular coverage.
- Add a new site to the App yourself! You can do this via your Camps App account, we will verify and visit, then add.
The App is available on your App Store or Google play. Visit our online shop to find out more.