We are proud members of Rainbow Beach Surf Club – we are thrilled all four kids are now all lifesavers. The eldest works as a lifeguard to help him through uni, and our youngest has his last season of Nippers.
When we stayed at Main Beach Tourist Park recently – I joined on the spot. Here’s why:
- I looked a the menu and special board, and that convinced me alone! A $18 member’s only steak, which included a standard drink at the bar. Plus discounted drinks…
- Membership was only $10 – with 4 of us wanting steak, it was a no-brainer.
- The Surf Club was straight across the road from the Main Beach Tourist Park.
- They also offered 2 for 1 breakfasts, which made for a less hurried check out on Monday (and there’s other specials).
- The food was delicious, and staff very friendly.
- And perhaps the most important – the views!
With family located in Southport, it is likely we’ll be back. Regardless, it was still a worthwhile investment.
Find out more about budget and free camping sites, or caravan parks throughout Australia – take advantage of our 15% discount by entering the following coupon at the checkout: directcaw9.